Smoke vs. Carbon Monoxide
Unlike smoke which can be easily identified by color and odor, carbon monoxide is impossible to detect to the human senses. Given its odorless, colorless, and highly toxic nature, it is paramount that you have the most reliable system in place to detect it before it can wreak havoc on your health and home.
Our experienced technician can install both battery operated and wired detectors. So if you're looking a safer, more efficient, and code compliant option, trust our local professional to come and hard wire your detection system. Call 724-243-8588 today!
Benefits of a Hard-Wired System
- Connected to home power system
- Interconnectability to other detectors in home
- No annoying "chirping" low-battery noise
Don't delay and update your system to better protect your home and family today!