Tired of Breathing Stale Air?
Find out how we can improve your indoor air quality in Pittsburgh & Ross Township, PA
Many HVAC systems don't pull in fresh air from the outside. As a result, they tend to circulate dust, pet dander and other allergens through the air. Removing these contaminants can drastically improve your indoor air quality.
Ronnie Maier Heating & Air Conditioning recommends iWave air purifiers for homes and commercial establishments in the Pittsburgh & Ross Township, PA area. These products work by producing positive and negative ions, which...
- Attach to particles in the air
- Cause small particles to clump together
- Allow the air filters to easily capture airborne contaminants
Our Goal is to Save You Money
Not everyone can benefit from humidifier and air purifier installation services. If your indoor air quality is acceptable, we'll let you know so you can avoid purchasing a product you don't need.
Reasons to Install a Dehumidifier or Air Purifier in Your Home
- Eliminate allergens, dander, and stale air from circulating through you home.
- Remove excess moisture from home environment.
- Eliminate the mold and dust that brings unwanted insects and pests.
Contact us today to speak with an honest, reliable HVAC contractor servicing the Pittsburgh & Ross Township, PA or surrounding areas.